On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO
On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO
SEO- Search Engine Optimization has two main parts; the two main parts are on-page seo and off-page seo. The facts
are, on-page seo and off-page seo are linked, and you cannot have one without the other.
Seo is a very important thing for online businesses, internet marketers and bloggers lime me and you SEO in San Diego
The goal of most marketers, and bloggers on the internet is to rank first page google for their target keywords, because we all know that being on the first page of google can generate a lot of website traffic to our website.
A lot of internet marketers ask these questions “what is on-page SEO and Off-page SEO?” “what is
on-page SEO?” “what is off-page SEO?”
I really like doing SEO work on my website, and I fully support on-page SEO and off-page SEO. I like everypart of
SEO; doing all the bits and pieces. I personally look at SEO as an art for me.
The answer to the question “what is on-page SEO and off-page SEO?”
On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO–First SEO Question:
- What is On-Page SEO?
On-Page SEO is the process of SEO optimizing certain things right inside your website, for the search engines to pick up and crawl to see what your website is about, and the purpose for your website.
The reason they call it On-Page SEO is because you are doing all the SEO optimizing inside your website please remember that.
What does On-Page SEO consist of?
On-Page SEO Consist Of:
- Title of your website
- Description of your website
- Keyword of your website
- Optimizing your website url links
- SEO Optimizing your Article Blog Posts
- Choose a target keyword to rank for
- Adding target keyword in article title
- Adding target keyword in article Header Tag 1, Header Tag 2, Header Tag 3 ((H1, H2, H3 — H1 tags, H2 tags, H3 tags—Heading Tag 1, Heading Tag 2, Heading Tag 3))
- Bolding, Italicizing, and Underlining Target keyword
- Keyword Density (at least 1% keyword density)
- Alt Tags (Alternate Tags)
- Target Keyword in First Sentence, and Last Sentence
- Adding a Picture with your Target Keyword
- Internal Linking or Deep Linking; Link Post to Post. Add related article links inside your article post.
On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO–Second SEO Question:
- What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-Page SEO is the process of doing certain things outside your website to improve or increase your search engine rankings. Off-Page SEO in its simplest form is what you call building backlinks also referred to as “link building”
To keep things super simple, Off-Page SEO is basically building backlinks for your website; putting the link of your website on other related websites so that your search engine rankings will increase; as a result your website authority will increase.
What does Off-Page SEO Consist of?
Off-Page SEO Consist of:
- Building backlinks to your website.
- Submitting your website link to link directories
- Submitting your website link to social bookmarking websites such as digg, stumbleupon, delicious, reddit, and so on.
- Adding you website to relevant forums
- Anchor Texting your Target Keyword; in other words putting your target keywords as a link when you build backlinks.
We know that content quality, On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO, will be the overall determinant of how long a website stays relevant and valuable, because people and the search engines like quality websites that add good value to them. The better the content and experience for the user, the better long-term SEO juice a page will receive.
So what am I saying here? On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO determine the search engine placement of your website. On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO is the only thing Google, Bing and Yahoo have to distinguish between the millions of like-quality sites. But the content you provide the quality of information that you give people on your website, making the extra effort with high-value experiences for your visitors that will help you rank high in the search engines, and also your On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
So the strategy is simple. Put the absolute best website together that you can, while simultaneously pursuing a quality link-building game plan off-page to accelerate your rise in the rankings, and then stay there forever as your reputation among your website visitors, and the search engines; as a result helping you become an authority in your niche market.